UK FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BRG Appliances Limited
The 2018 Breville and Sage Appliances Precision Cutting Study Promotion ("Promotion")
These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) that govern the relationship between you, the entrant ("Entrant", “you”, “your(s)”) and BRG Appliances Limited (Trading as Sage) of Studio 3.2, Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road, London, W4 5PY (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our”, “us”) in relation to the Promotion.
BRG Appliances Limited (Trading as Sage) collects your personal information (name, contact numbers, email and information you submit in response to the survey questions) when you enter this Promotion for our legitimate interests, including for the purposes of your entry into this Promotion, in order to conduct and administer the Promotion and to inform entrants, upon request, of the winners' details (in accordance with rule 13) and fulfilling prizes where applicable.
If we do not collect your personal information, you will not be able to submit a valid Entry into the Promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this personal information to third parties for the sole purpose of processing and conducting this Promotion. If you are declared a winner, you authorise us to share your information with the prize suppliers.
Unless you have explicitly opted-in to receiving marketing communications from us, we will destroy other personal information collected from you within two months after the Promotion is completed, save for information used for the winner's details, which may remain available on our internal systems and for a period of two (2) years and on other online space where the winner is publicised, including our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/SageAppliances. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook®. Entrants understand they are providing their information to us and not to Facebook®.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions can be found on our website at 2018promo-tnc.sageappliances.com and any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted in revised Terms and Conditions on our website and notified to Entrants who have entered this Promotion prior to such changes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and confirm that they have legal capacity to enter the Promotion and to agree to the Terms and Conditions (i.e. that they are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract). Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Promotion commences at 12:00:01am British Summer Time (BST) on 15th June 2018 and ends at 11:59:59pm (BST) on 22nd June 2018 (the "Promotional Period").
- ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS: Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years and over and who have internet access and a valid and active email account. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and outlets associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. "Immediate family member" shall be deemed to mean husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. Promotion may only be entered in or from the United Kingdom, and Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, eligible Entrants must do the following within the Promotional Period:
- fully complete (answers to all survey questions must be provided) and submit the Sage Precision Cutting Survey by selecting the link to the Sage survey; and
- upon completing and submitting the survey, complete the entry form (including first name, last name, phone number and email address) in its entirety and submit the entry form by clicking "Ok". Entry form must be completed and submitted in order to be eligible to win.
- Then you can either check the box to participate in future studies, or click "done" to finish the survey and submit your entry
("each an "Entry" and together the "Entries").
- Limit of one Entry per Entrant applies. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one Entry by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods, will void that Entrant's Entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Entries submitted by anyone other than the Entrant invited to complete the Precision Cutting Survey are void. In the event that an Entrant has an incomplete email address, the Entrant may be disqualified and an alternate prize winner selected in a random drawing.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from Entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of this Promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may void any Entries that it suspects to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions and modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion. In the event of early termination, the Promoter will select a winner form all eligible Entries received at the time of such termination.
- Promoter shall not be responsible for any Entry that is lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, Entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Only fully completed Entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Promoter.
- The draw for this Promotion will take place at 8.00am Australia Eastern Time on 5th July 2018 at our global headquarters Suite 2, 170-180 Bourke Rd. Alexandria, NSW, Australia 2015. The first valid Entry to be drawn at random using random electronic software from all valid and eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be chosen as the winner to receive the prize.
- Winner will be notified by email or telephone within two (2) days of the draw ("Notification") and within five (5) days of such Notification, you will provide us with your postal address, so that we can deliver the prize to you.
- We reserve the right to select an alternative winner in the event that:
(a) the winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within three (3) business days of the winner's selection;
(b) the winner does not confirm their acceptance of their prize within five (5) days of Notification by the Promoter;
(c) we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation if the winner has provided false personal data or as otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions; or
(d) the winner is unable to accept the prize.
- The name and county of the winner will be published online at https://www.facebook.com/pg/SageAppliances on 6th July 2018 and will be available for one (1) month after the end of the Promotional Period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One (1) prize will be awarded. Consisting of ‘The Boss’ Blender. Total approximate retail value ("RRP") of all Prizes is £399.95 GBP.
- Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. All prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted except at Promoter's sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes once sent to winner.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- All taxes (excluding VAT) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All other ancillary costs including but not limited insurance, taxes (excluding VAT) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Terms and Conditions will be awarded.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners within 2 weeks of the close of the Promotional Periodwinner's selection, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
- This Promotion shall not be published without the written permission of the Promoter. Any term, provision, or condition of this Promotion that is prohibited by applicable law shall be void.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an Entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss or damage in connection with the conduct of this Promotion whether as a result of:
- technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's employees or agents involved in the conduct of this Promotion.
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to applicable laws) modify, terminate or suspend this Promotion. In the event of early termination, the Promoter will select a winner form all eligible Entries received at the time of such termination.
- In the event any portion of this Promotion is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Promoter which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion or this Promotion, Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to (subject to applicable laws) modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion. In the event of early termination, the Promoter will select a winner form all eligible Entries received at the time of such termination.
- Promoter may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Promoter. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN BREACH OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. PROMOTER'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Promoter is responsible to Entrant for foreseeable loss and damage caused by Promoter. If Promoter fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Promoter is responsible for loss or damage suffered by Entrant that is a foreseeable result of Promoter breaking this contract or Promoter failing to use reasonable care and skill, but Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both Promoter and Entrant knew it might happen, for example, it was discussed during the entry process.
- Promoter does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to Entrant where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or the negligence of Promoter's employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Promoter is not liable for business losses. Promoter only supplies the prize for domestic and private use. If winner uses the prize for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose Promoter will have no liability to winner for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
BRG Appliances Limited, Studio 3.2, Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road, London, W4 5PY